Brave Bubs medical growsuits allows parents and caregivers more access to their bub in hospital and a level of independence that is lacking with dressing and changing bubs.
Its unique design reduces the time needed for nursing staff to assist parents and caregivers for changing clothes by:
- Press studs along arms and legs allow buttoning up and down around equipment and lines.
- Cotton blended fabric allows breathability and stretch for comfort and ease.
- Can be opened fully without interrupting any lines, monitor or equipment.
- Pockets on back of arms store lines and tubes comfortably when not in use.
- Wide openings at the arms allow for arm stabilisation boards for IV use, casts, splints etc.
- Pockets on the front chest for storage like nasal gastric tube, cardiac devices.
- Opening at the back of chest pocket for cardiac devices to be stored in pocket with ease.
- Pockets on legs for storage of lines and tubes comfortably when not in use.
- Wide opening at legs to allow for stabilisation boards for IV, casts, splints etc.
- Tested and compliant to ISO 105-A02 for wash and wear
- Tested and Complaint under AS/NZS ISO 8124.3:2003 for durability of elements
- Low Fire Danger category as per AS/NZS ISO 1249:2014
Brave Bubs Medical Growsuit keeping your brave bub comfy at the toughest of times.